Coating Excellence International (CEI)1-866-986-2247 | email@example.com
WHAT IS BOPP?
Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) is a polypropylene film that has been stretched in both the machine and cross directions. BOPP film has become one of the most popular, high growth films in the world.
Features of BOPP film:
- Excellent clarity
- Good dimensional stability and flatness
- Low electrostatic charge
- Good barrier to water vapor
- High gloss
- Good performance on high speed printing
- Resistant to oils and greases
- Good puncture and flex-crack resistance over a wide range of temperatures
- Not affected by moisture and does not wrinkle or shrink with environmental changes